Get Gifs at CodemySpace.com

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

HAPPINESS EXPRESSION




DEFINITION OF HAPPINESS EXPRESSION :

Happiness Expressions is expressions is an expressions that is used to show that someone or people are glad have exited feelings.

To comprehend and express the meaning nuance within the transactional and interpersonal conversations which are related to the happiness expressions in the context of daily life..


We can express it by word and gestures.

 


This is feelings of “HAPPINESS EXPRESSIONS” :
I am happy because …….
Fantastic !
Great !
My life’s fun of happy day
You make me happy
I am happy today
I am so glad that you
I love
Congrulation !
I am pleased with love…
I am statishtied with…


For example of dialouge about happines expression :
Rey       : What do you accept from your holiday , Hani ?
Hani      : Fantastic ! I have a new statue. It is very good.
Rey       : Oh , I’m very happy too hear it.
Hani      : Thanks , Rey .
Rey       : you are welcome.










No comments:

Post a Comment