Get Gifs at CodemySpace.com

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

GREETINGS



About Greetings :

# Greetings is on act of communication in which human beings itentionally make their presence known to each other, to show attention to, and to suggest a type of relationship or social status between individuals or group  of people coming in in contact with each other.

# While greeting custom are highly culture and situation specific and may change within a culture and situation specific and may change within a culture depending on social status and relationship, they exist in all known human cultures.

# Greetings can be expressed both audibly and physically.


Greetings can in the from of :
1. Written
2. Voice Mail
3. Card


Example Of Greeings :

~ Greetings
   Good morning, Good day, Good afternoon, Good evening, etc...

~ Introducing
   1. Let me to introduce my self. I'am....
   2. Hi, my name is............. (your name)
   Note :
   If Formal, you must first with "Excuse me,......  


~ Leave Taking
   Good night, see you tomorrow, see you later, etc.....

~ Responding Of Greetings :
   Hello, Sita
   Good morning Maya.
   I'm fine, thank you.
   Not bad.

~ Responding Of Introducing :
   Hello. My name is....
   Hi (Igo). I'm (Robin). Glad to meet you.
   Hello, I'm Dea. I'm from Bandung.

~ Responding Of Leave Taking :
   Bye-bye
   O.K. See you...
   Good night, Dad
   Thanks, you too...

 

This is exampel dialogue of greetigs :

Vicky : Hello.
Hani   : Hello.
Vicky : May I sit here ?
Hani   : Sure. We can talk during the break.
Vicky : Thanks. By the way, I am Vicky. What's your name ?
Hani   : My name is Hani. Nice to meet you.
VIcky : Nice to meet you too :D




No comments:

Post a Comment