Get Gifs at CodemySpace.com

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

APPOINTMENT



DEFINITION OF APPOINTMENT :

Appointment is government refers to the assignment of a person by an official to perform a duty, such as a presidential appointment of a judge to a court.
This may also happen for an office which is normally elected, but has an unexpected vacancy. A person appointed but not yet in office is adesign.

MEANING OF APPOINTMENT :

1. The act of putting a person into a non elective
    position.
2. A meeting arranged in advance.
3. A person who is appointed to a job or position.
4. The job to which you are (or hope to be) appointed.
5. In law, the ach of dispoting of property by virtue of
    the power of appointment.


Making an appointment :

I’d like to make an appointment with Kristian.
I want to make an appointment to see . . . .
I’d like you to come and see . . . .

Accepting an appointment :

No problem. I am free on . . . .
All right, see you later . . . .
It’s a deal.

Canceling an appointment :
I am sorry, I am very busy.
I am terrible sorry I have to put of my appointment.

Example dialog of appointment :

Fina  : I’m glad to meet you here.
Tiya  : Are you ? Is there something wrong.
Fina  : Yes. I have to postpone our appointment to visit Lelly this afternoon.
Tiya  : That’s O.K ! Maybe some other  time.


Example images of appointment :





   






No comments:

Post a Comment